AirFest at Bellingham International Airport!August 12, 2019
Salishan Neighborhood Picnic – Blaine WAAugust 13, 2019
- Clean windows with newspapers: Cleaning windows with paper towels works ok, but it can leave residue of lint and film behind. When you clean your windows and you use newspapers, there is none of that residue and they will look cleaner. Also, you basically treat the newspapers like you would paper towels. You simply wash the window(s) with soapy water then buff with the scrunched-up newspaper.
- WD-40 is a great stain and glue remover! You probably know what WD-40 is, but if you don’t, it is a penetrating oil and water-displacing spray. It can get stains out of things like clothes, curtains, and carpets. WD-40 can also remove blood stains if you get them early enough. The spray can also remove dried glue completely. This is a great hack if you spill glue on something, because all you need to do is let it dry then spray the WD-40.
- Use Borax to remove hard water rust stains: Borax is great for a lot of things, but one of its best uses is for this hack. All you need to do is take some borax in a damp cloth and scrub it on any hard water rust stains. Then, you need to rinse them with clean water.
- Cleaning Tiles? White vinegar does a fantastic job at cleaning tiles. You need to moisten a cloth in vinegar and rub it on the tiles. You can also use a sprayer to spray it on the tiles and use a sponge to clean them.
- Unclog Drain Easily: Unclogging your drain can be very easy, with the help of some baking soda and vinegar. All you need to do is get a half cup of baking soda and dump it into your drain. Then, pour a cup of vinegar over it. It will make a reaction and will unclog your drain. Once it stops foaming, wash with water and you will be done!