Open House Sunday 2-4 – Country Living at Its Best!June 25, 2019
The Blaine WA 4th of July Celebration is Coming Up!July 2, 2019
- Kayaking: Kayaking is great way to experience the beauty of nature and exercise at the same time. There are many places to kayak in Whatcom County. Grab your kayak(s) and have fun on the waters of Whatcom County!
- Paddle Boarding: Paddle boarding is also incredibly fun to do with friends and family! It is easy to do, and Whatcom County is one of the best places to go paddle boarding.
- Sailing: Sailing is already fun, but it can be even more enjoyable in a place like Blaine or Birch Bay! Just imagine watching the gorgeous sunsets at night while on your boat. Plus, you can explore the San Juan Islands and beautiful waters of Whatcom County.
- Swimming/Waterslides: Swimming is so much fun in Whatcom County. There are numerous lakes, beaches, other great places to swim. Birch Bay Waterslides is also a great waterslide park that has multiple pools and slides. Birch Bay Waterslides also has day/season passes, and you can get a covered area/group party reservation.
- Fishing/Shellfishing: Fishing/ Shellfishing is a very common thing in Whatcom county. Fishers/Shellfishers have lots of opportunities in Whatcom County! There are multiple fishing events and tons of places to go fishing.