New Exhibition at Gallery SyreAugust 29, 2022
September Eat Local Month!September 1, 2022
Since September is almost here, we put together a small maintenance checklist to prepare your home for the fall. This list includes tasks you should think about doing to keep your home safe and looking as good as it can in the upcoming cold months.
- Rake leaves and use them for mulch or place them directly into planting beds if small.
- Clean gutters and downspouts.
- Prune your trees.
- Clean your fireplace.
- Check batteries on fire alarms and CO detectors.
- Test snow blower.
- Clean and cover patio furniture.
- Have your furnace inspected.
- Dust blinds and curtains.
- Seal up air leaks
- Inspect your roof.
- Clean your humidifier.
- Repair walkways, steps, driveways, etc.
- General cleanup around the house.