Double Feature “Dive-In” Movie at Birch Bay WaterslidesSeptember 15, 2021
Blaine’s Market by the Sea Will Be Happening This Saturday!September 17, 2021
Pleasant Valley Shop Hop will be having their fall celebration shop hop this Friday and Saturday! This event showcases a collection of local independently-owned shops in Whatcom County. Check the shops out this Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. For more information: https://pleasantvalleyshophop.square.site/
- Back in Thyme Lavendar and Country Gifts: a country gift store that sells lots of locally grown lavender and an impressive arrangement of handmade gifts such as robes and vintage tablecloths.
- Bayside Treasures: sells garden art such as metal flowers and NW-inspired pieces. Also has a large selection of Home and Garden signs.
- Daisies and Dust Vintage Market: a small community market that sells vintage, antiques, and handcrafted items, as well as seasonal produce and flowers.
- The Drift Shoppe: a family of artists that made unique driftwood planters with air plants and succulents, and herbal body care products.
- Whi-Tinker Fiber: sells local wool both mill and hand spun, as well as one-of-a-kind hand-made socks with local yarn.
- Yates Fine Arts: an artist and educator that works with metal arts and pottery inclduing porcelian, earthenware, and precious metal forms. Also includes hand-carved woodwork by Ben Greear.